Scholarship Eligibility Qualifications
- Student must be graduating from the Thunder Ridge High School 2017 class
- Student must be actively involved in FFA and/or 4-H
- Preference will be given to students pursuing an agricultural disciplined degree from a university, college, or vo-tech
- Scholarship will be awarded when students incurs tuition, fees and book cost for the school year at their institution of choice
- Students must hold a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher while at Thunder Ridge
- Awarding of the scholarship will be overseen by the General Manager of Pro Ag Marketing Assn Inc
- Scholarship applicants will be judged on community, school involvement, leadership, advisor recommendations and work experience.
- Eligibility requirements are subject to change.
- Students must fill out the Scholarship Application completely and return to the Pro Ag office in Kensington or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Deadline for application is April 1, 2017
Applications are available at Thunder Ridge High School or the Kensington Pro Ag office